The Infernal Devices Countdown!


Visit the Infernal Devices website!
To get the countdown widget, please click here!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Oh My Epic Weasling Abilities!

** FAVORITE QUOTE ALERT ** Be aware that I have, on occasion, been known to obsess over good quotes. It is a bad habit, that cannot be helped. Hehe...

Anyways, like most books, I do have a few quotes that I become quite fond of. And the Mortal Instrument series is no exception. Actually most of my favorite quotes come from Jace (<-- only mention of Jace in this entire post...I promise!), however, my favorite quote of all time from this series comes from Magnus Bane.

Magnus is one of those characters, who I wasn't sure at first, if I would like him. However, as the series went on...Magnus is a character that you can't help but grow fond of. Even Alec seems to like him, hehe. *wink*

Anyways, getting off topic. Favorite quote, here it is:

"Never doubt my weasling abilities, Shadowhunter, for they are epic and memorable in their scope."

Same here, Magnus, same here. My weasling abilities are so epic, somtimes I surprise myself-- haha! Oh, and I have a Magnus banner for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to use it, but please give credit where credit is due! That's my only request! ;)



^^ Please click to view full-size image! ^^


And for some reason, I can't mention Magnus without mentioning Alec. So, why not put my favorite Alec quote, as well! (Btw, if you're not, be sure to follow @AlecLightwood on Twitter! Very amusing tweets!)

"I am a demon hunter. Clearly, I'm not afraid of the dark."

Oh Alec....*sigh* And I also made another banner, for all you lovely Alec fans! Again, feel free to use & give credit....same old, same old....



^^ Please click to view full-size image! ^^


Also, if you missed it yesterday (or were off fighting demon hordes or something) Mundie Moms posted a wallpaper I made in their post yesterday! So, if you haven't checked it out, what are you waiting for? Haha...just click here!

One more thing....poll on the sidebar ended. And the results to "Which is your favorite book in the Mortal Instrument series?" are:

1st: City of Glass
2nd: City of Bones
3rd: City of Ashes

Funny thing, that is the order I like the books too. However, most of my favorite quotes are from CoA. Ahhh...all the books are amazing! Haha....anyways, a new poll will be up soon. More than likely today. And also a new quote & icon on the sidebar at the top! :P

Leave comments...I like that sort of thing, hehe! More TMI-y goodness to come!

Cheers,
Jackie (ATM --Admin)

P.S. I somehow managed to get myself sick, so if I do any BlogTVs (as I'm hoping I will do), it will be when I get better! Also, I want to do a test BlogTV....so yeah. Also if you have any ideas, topics, or questions-- email: allthingsmortal@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment