The Infernal Devices Countdown!


Visit the Infernal Devices website!
To get the countdown widget, please click here!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

First Real Post! Gotta Make It Special, Right?

First real post! So, going to make it as epic as possible! Hopefully I don't bore you!

So, I'll tell you briefly why I started this blog for The Mortal Instrument Series. I'm actually new to the series, I'm just shy of a week since I finished the books. I heard about them quite a while ago, but I never had time to sit down and read them. Last week I did, and I fell in love. I literally read the entire series in 3 days! So, less than a week later, this blog is up and pretty much running! (And if you didn't know, those other sites in the side bar under 'affiliates' are actually other sites I own...so I'm not new to the whole fansite thing.)

If you didn't know, I also made a Twitter account for this blog! So, if you're not, please follow --> @AllThingsMortal on Twitter! And since we've been opened for less than 24 hours, it is so awesome that Cassandra Clare retweeted about our blog on her twitter.

^^ Pretty epic & totally made my entire day! Thanks Cassandra! ^^

Also, taking any suggestions for this blog that you may have. My goal is to make this site as fun and interesting as possible!!! So, I'll be posting graphics (that I have made & if anyone sends any in, I'll post & credit), the occasional news (though, I don't plan to be a news site), songs that remind me of the series, quotes from the series (and focusing on particular characters each week or every other week), and so much more! I definitely have a lot planned for this small blog!



^^Please click to see full-size image! ^^


Also to make this post extra special, I wanted to share with you all a banner I made. I really like how this one came out. And feel free to use it, if you wish! There are plenty more graphics to come!

Thanks reading! Be sure to come back often to check out the latest posts-- you can also see when we post if you follow our Twitter (@AllThingsMortal)!


Thanks for reading! And if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.... e-mail allthingsmortal@live.com


Cheers,

Jackie (ATM --Admin)

P.S. Please leave comments on the post!!!!! I would appreciate it so much!






2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the blog! Looking forward to more TMI love :) And that's a beautiful banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! That means a lot!

    ReplyDelete