The Infernal Devices Countdown!


Visit the Infernal Devices website!
To get the countdown widget, please click here!

Friday, January 8, 2010

I Am Not Imaginatively Bankrupt!

Oh dear....it's been a while since I've updated. Shame on me! Life & a busy schedule so get in the way, tho. So, technically....not my fault. ;P

I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday season, and a happy new year so far! And best wishes for an amazing 2010!

For today's post, let's talk Clary. Oh how I love Clary and her kick-butt attitude. When I first started reading The Mortal Instruments series, one of the first things I noticed was how strong a character Clary is. She not afraid to say what's on her mind, and she's definitely not afraid to slap Jace-- heheheh! ;) So, in the comments, leave what you think of Clary as a character!



^^ Please click to view full-size! ^^


Also, while you're at it, why not check out a Clary wallpaper I made by clicking here!

Also, in the last post, I mentioned that my friend was reading the Mortal Instruments series, and that she didn't like Jace. Well, no surprise....but she loves Jace now. *laughs* I knew she would, bwahahaha. Let's see what she thinks after she finishes City of Glass. And maybe, if our last poll (Who is Your Favorite Mortal Instrument Guy?) was indication that a lot of people like Jace-- since Jace got the most vote. Alec was second, Simon third. That's actually my own personal order, hehe.

I'll try to get a new poll up soon....and maybe I'll be having a giveaway on this site soon. *hint* *hint*

Leave comments! You know you want to! ;P

Cheers,
Jackie (ATM --Admin)

1 comment:

  1. oh your friend suddenly loves Jace. What happened to her love for Simon. I think she stands Jace now not loves him gosh lol love the post Jackie

    ReplyDelete