The Infernal Devices Countdown!


Visit the Infernal Devices website!
To get the countdown widget, please click here!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Oh The Things Jace Does....


^^ Click to view full-size image ^^


Okay...so is it obvious yet? That I have a thing for Jace, that is. I've made about a million (okay, maybe that's an exaggeration) banners with Jace. I promise, I am going to make some more banners with different characters-- as well as, some wallpapers and icons. However, Jace seems to be my biggest inspiration. Oh Jace, the things you do....*sigh* Also, if anyone has suggestions for characters, please let me know. You can always send them via our Twitter or you can send them to allthingsmortal@live.com!

Anyways, on a not-so-different note, after a great deal of pestering (and a bit of begging) one of my best friends started reading The Mortal Instrument series. And from what she tells me, she loves the series so far. (Who wouldn't? Haha) However, she's still only on City of Bones, so she has quite a long way to go. I can't believe it, though; she DOESN'T like Jace. *listens to all the gasps* Yes, I know! How can that be possible, right? I actually don't remember if I was quite fond of Jace in City of Bone straightaway either. I think it took me a little getting used to Jace. He can be quite..... cocky confident. But that's what I love about Jace, though. His confidence can be quite...appealing. Hey, it was for Clary sort of.... Anyways, like I said, my friend is still on City of Bones, so let's see what she thinks of Jace later on in the series.

My friend does seem to like Simon, though! I do, too! However, I wasn't too fond of Simon in City of Bones. I think I started liking him more towards the middle of City of Ashes. *shrugs*

So, how about all of you?

Did you like Jace in the beginning of the series? Simon? Alec? Isabelle? So on, and so on....

Leave your thoughts, opinions, or concerns in the comments!
More Mortal Instrument-y goodness to come! So stay tuned!

Cheers,
Jackie (ATM --Admin)

P.S. The poll on the sidebar ends today! Another poll should be up soon! Annnnnnd....after the New Year, we might have a little contest on here. *hint* *hint*

P.P.S. I'm thinking of maybe doing some BlogTVs (MI-related, of course)...dunno about this, though. Maybe if some very nice & wonderful people send some ideas for the BlogTV to allthingsmortal@live.com I'll consider it some more. *hint again* :)

2 comments:

  1. i love that banner!!!!!! so hott!!!!!!!!!! ;) also love the new blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Star! That means a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete