The Infernal Devices Countdown!


Visit the Infernal Devices website!
To get the countdown widget, please click here!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Great Debate

So, my friend and I have this little debate going on. Who's the better guy....Jace or Simon? My friend insists that its Simon....and do I really need to reiterate my obsession admiration of Jace?

Now, before I get anyone taking sides, I have absolutely nothing against Simon. I think he's a great character. However, Jace....words can NOT describe how I feel about Jace. Jace kicks arse & looks cool while doing it.

So, what should my friend and I do? Make 'pro and con' lists? Argue? Agree to disagree? The possibilities are endless. We're probably going to have to agree to disagree in the end, though. She's definitely not changing my mind. That's for sure. *is stubborn* Haha ;P

So, to express both sides of our debate....I made banners! (I always make banners, they make me happy)One banner is Jace & Clary & the other is Simon and Clary.

Enjoy, use, respost, etc...and remember to give All Things Mortal credit where credit is due! :)





^^ Please click to view full-size! ^^


I am IN LOVE with those two banners! Took longer than usual to make, but oh so worth it!

Anyways....on a slightly different note. Last blog post, I asked for reasons why you love the Mortal Instruments series? So, "For the Love of All Things Mortal" let's see some of the reasons why the Mortal Instruments series is a kick-butt book to read! (Besides the fact that Shadowhunters kick-butt, of course, haha)



^^ Please click to view full-size! ^^


Keep sending your reasons to us either via our Twitter (@AllThingsMortal) or our e-mail (allthingsmortal@live.com)!!!

Thanks for reading! And be a part of "The Great Debate" -- Jace or Simon? You choose! Leave comments, tweet us on Twitter...I tend to like that sort of thing! ;)


Cheers,
Jackie (ATM --Admin)

1 comment: