The Infernal Devices Countdown!


Visit the Infernal Devices website!
To get the countdown widget, please click here!

Friday, January 15, 2010

For the Love of All Things Mortal!!!

Today's blog post title courtesy of my friend. It's her new thing to say: "For the Love of All Things Mortal!" Haha...I love it. :P




^^ Please click to view full-size image! ^^


Same rules apply as always for the banner. Feel free to use it, but give credit where credit is due! That's all I ask! Anyways....banner above is animated!!! Pretty neat, eh? I've been wanting to make an animated Mortal Instruments banner for a while. If I find the right pictures, I might make a Jace banner. Heheheheh.... (yes, I am biased, I'll admit it) However, I promise to make animated banner with other characters, as well. Alec, Magnus, Isabelle...so on and so on. Making Mortal Instruments banners keeps me very busy!

Also, just a reminder-- DON'T forget to vote in the poll on our sidebar! There's only 2 days left to vote! So, who's your favorite girl from the Mortal Instruments seris? Go, cast your vote! (Right now, Clary's in the lead)

And to go with today's post I thought it would be cool if you-- the readers of ATM-- send in your reasons why you love the Mortal Instruments series! You can e-mail your responses to allthingsmortal@live.com or tweet us at http://twitter.com/allthingsmortal! Really excited to read all the different reason why you guys love TMI series! And I'll definitely post some of the reasons in the next blog post!

So, for the love of All Things Mortal....what are you waiting for??? Tell us why you love The Mortal Instruments series ASAP! Lol! And, of course, please leave comments on today's post!

Cheers,
Jackie (ATM --Admin)

No comments:

Post a Comment