The Infernal Devices Countdown!


Visit the Infernal Devices website!
To get the countdown widget, please click here!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Why is it Suddenly so Hot in Here?

So, just in case you missed it yesterday...Cassandra Clare tweeted July's City of Fallen Angels excerpt! A few days ago, I posted wallpapers for all the CoFA excerpts that there have been so far. To check them out, you can click here! Of course, I couldn't resist making a wallpaper for the July City of Fallen Angels excerpt. Since it's summer and all, Cassandra made sure that this excerpt was super HOT-- and I made sure the wallpaper followed suit!

So, what did you think of July's excerpt? I personally loved it! Ahhhh....I cannot wait for City of Fallen Angels!!! Is it 2011 yet? Haha!

Leave your thoughts about the excerpt & the wallpaper in the comments of this post!

Cheers,
Jackie (ATM --Admin)

No comments:

Post a Comment