The Infernal Devices Countdown!


Visit the Infernal Devices website!
To get the countdown widget, please click here!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

What's With All The Epicness? Cassandra Clare in NYC - Preview Post!

Hiya everyone!

Just in case you haven't been keeping a close eye on ATM's Twitter...I went to NYC a few days ago, and had the awesome chance to meet Cassandra Clare!!! It pretty much made my day week! It was so awesome to be able to attend, and to finally have a chance to meet her. Needless to say, it was beyond epic!

Anyways...this is a preview post of what's to come in the next couple of days. All next week (starting on Monday, August 9), I will be posting videos and photos of Cassandra's signing in NYC. I have quite a few, which is why I'm deciding not to post them all at once-- it would literally be the world's longest post, hah.

Also, I will kick off next week with my review of Clockwork Angel-- Cassandra's next book & the prequel to the Mortal Instruments series that will be released on August 31, 2010! Annnndddd, you know we might have a giveaway or two. So, I'd definitely check out next week's posts!

Since this is a preview post, how about some preview of Cassandra's Q & A. You all know (or at least should have guessed) that I heart Jace! I haven't exactly kept that a secret....so of course, I had to make sure I got Cassandra Clare on video talking about what makes Jace hot! (My video got a bit messed up when it got uploaded to Youtube, btw...but it still works) Enjoy! ;)



Thanks for reading everyone! Check back next week-- videos, photos, giveaways, graphics, witty posts-- what more could you ask for?


And if you have any questions, comments, concerns, ideas, etc....then please e-mail allthingsmortal@live.com!


Cheers,
Jackie (ATM --Admin)

1 comment: